That depends on what the password is for.
Short Cut to Security
1. Order a Yubikey with LastPass
2. Print out 2 identical Password Cards
3. Create a False ID, write it on the back of the Password Cards
4. Laminate the cards
5. Put one card in your safe, and one in your wallet.
6. When you get the Yubikey set up your LastPass account with a Master Password from your Password Card. Spend an hour to read all of the documentation.
7. Put the Yubikey on your keyring.
8. Install LastPass on all of your computers and mobile devices.
9. Change every password you have with generated passwords from LastPass.